14 April 2009

first post with content.

so, today, i pondered what i could write my first real post about. some possible topics that came to me: the suckage of public transportation, how crap our cafeteria food is and how much i hate math. but i realized that i didn't really want my first post to talk about how much i hate stuff. because really- i'm not a hateful person, and i know that eventually there WILL be a post where i do nothing but whinge about my C- in algebra.

therefore- i'm composing a list of all the happy points in my life. i like lists, they're easy.

1. april vacation is next week!!
2. im eating a cadbury egg- my favorite easter candy. usually, they're gone the day after easter, but mum found them 50% off today! woot woot.
3. i don't have to wear my uniform tomorrow;; yay freshwomen luncheon.
4. the obamas got a dog & its cute! yay for bo. wow, i just realized that bo's name is the same as presidents initials. barack obama.
5. i got 100% on my latin quiz today.
6. i didn't have to make any awkward eye contact/small conversation on the bus today. that alone makes my day that much better.
7. for the most part, my peers like the sweatshirt i designed for them.
8. my ex-teacher who i love is getting a liver transplant like she needs. yay!
9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN MARIEEE!!

mmkay. i'm off to bed.

1 comment: