13 July 2009

-le sigh-

i've been postponing a post because everytime i try to think about what to post, it ends up whiny. i do not want this blog to be me whining about everything, because there are people who are homeless, who don't have clean water, who aren't educated. so, i feel pretty bad talking about how awful kidney stones are or how much my father is ticking me off.

but you know what? i really miss my best friend. i had three seperate dreams about her last night, and they all made me really happy. i love having dreams that make me want to go back and just live in that dream instead of having to wake up.

however, today i have been very sad and mopey, because i miss her so much. you see, she is from china and has gone back to study this summer. our only correspondance now is through daily emails. as i wrote a response to her today, i struggled to put my feelings into words. i started to type "i had a dream last night you came home early, it made me smile when i woke up" but erased it before pressing send. i am not sure she considers here home yet.

these emails make me sad, but exhilirate me at the same time. it is great to hear from her, but there are things i really miss. like the noise that she made when she got really, really ticked that reminded me of a cat? it's going to be a really long 7 weeks until i see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment